View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353638 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. Those are funny. I can't do any of the flavors, they all taste like dish soap, as Sats alluded to. Plain please.

2. They are the Capri Sun of the adult world - they all taste vaguely the same, yet we buy the flavor we “like” the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Some of my favorite Twitter La Croix flavors:

- Extremely slight grapefruit ennui
    - The ghost of a watermelon
    - Imagine, like, a strawberry but with low battery
    - Possible kiwi sighting
    - The concept of a grape
    - Vague memories of clementine
    - I dreamed of a pineapple once
    - A rumor about peaches
    - A whisper of blueberry
    I liked - Shy Watermelon
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I drink that Bubly stuff from the dollar store. They have the citrus and strawberry ones usually, and they're actually very flavourful.

5. You guys are crazy, they all have tastes. But unflavored is king.

I’m off sparkling because it was all I was drinking during the day. I’ve upped my still water drinking a ton and I’m feeling great.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. I don't understand why people like that shit. I've tried Perrier and others and it tastes like carbonated salt water.

7. There is no harm in non-sugary CO2 infused drinks. It actually has positive some positive effects on throats.

I didn’t get them for awhile but I think it’s an acquired taste like beer/coffee. I still prefer water as-is but I won’t turn up my nose at Perrier if it’s offered to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

bubble water about ruined american beer for me. After you drink one, you realize just how much of the flavor of something like miller high life or bud is just carbonated water.

9. The only thing I don't like about carbonated water is that I can't drink it very fast, so it's not as good as square water for actual hydration.

Gotta spend your money on something I guess.