View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

You hipster assholes

2. I miss the real peanut butter cups I used to get at xmas time from the peanut farm near my hometown. They were amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You hipster assholes
    Says the guy on the hippest diet fad in the land.

Ketosis diets are pretty old. I'm not a part of any reddit's and butter coffee. I regularly advise against any kind of fat loading.

5. I like the texture of big brand peanut butter, because that's what I'm used to.

Even the creamy real peanut butter is like eating sandy mud, but I've gotten used to it and now prefer it.
    It may just be me, but it seems like I can use less of the real stuff to get the flavor I'm looking for on toast or whatever than I did of the store bought stuff. So even though it costs more, it lasts longer.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Says the guy on the hippest diet fad in the land.
    Next he'll be trying to recruit us to his crossfit gym.

EDIT: PS: The gym has shitty pop playing in the background, but not loud enough to give me any headaches. So the "no metal" thing is in progress. I give it five more days max. Lol.
    Last edited by Calliander; 02 Aug 2018 at 11:16 AM.

7. I just don't eat peanut butter at all. I can't be bothered trying to stir the real stuff into something usable every time I open it.
    In my experience, almond butter and cashew butter are a lot smoother and don't separate as much.

8. I'll never stop being pissed at a society that can't even sell real food. Give us candy and call it peanut butter, come on.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. It's still disturbing to me that in every grocery store I've ever seen, there's an aisle of 'breakfast' food that's 99% dessert. There's maybe one shelf with plain oatmeal, muesli, etc., and dozens more with sugar cereals and pop tarts and 'granola' bars.
    I basically only shop the produce section, the dairy fridge(for yogurt), and occasionally the frozen food section, and yet my diet still sucks. It's like anything that's processed or prepared is designed to kill you.

10. You should only be buying meat and vegetables mostly anyway. I've honestly never found it that difficult to navigate away from the garbage. If it comes in a box it's probably bad? Pretty easy rule to follow. I brought my cereals in to work to get rid of them—so I'm not being wasteful as I was called out earlier for, though I don't think you can give someone a 1/4 eaten jar of Nutella without suspicion). I had Honey Nut Cheerios and Mini-Wheats in the cupboard and was tempted to go for them this morning rather than cook some eggs (for time, mainly).

So far so good. The hardest thing to adjust was no fancy coffees. I have become very climatized to the taste of sugar in my coffee. Still miss it a bit.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 02 Aug 2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."