View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. It's not that easy if you have a budget. When a green pepper costs as much as a frozen dinner, the economics are not in your favour. That's not as much of a concern for me anymore, and I have no problem spending money on quality food rather than something frivolous, but I still run into the problem of not having any convenient healthy options beyond just eating raw vegetables.

2. I’m eating canned goods with as little crap as possible (crushed tomatoes ingredients: tomatoes, salmon ingredients: salmon and olive oil).
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Do any of you fucks even make your own pb?
    https://youtu.be/4PAT_TKUO9U
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. I let the Amish make mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Ketosis diets are pretty old. I'm not a part of any reddit's and butter coffee. I regularly advise against any kind of fat loading.
    They’re old, yeah. But that doesn’t mean they’re not the hippest diet in the land right now. Satsuki is stoked on it. It’s hip.

That coffee thing is gnarly btw. I did that for two days instead of eating and felt like cranky Superman though. I did 50/50 coconut oil and ghee.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I just don't eat peanut butter at all. I can't be bothered trying to stir the real stuff into something usable every time I open it.
    In my experience, almond butter and cashew butter are a lot smoother and don't separate as much.
    You stir it once and put it in the fridge. Buy two an once, and keep the other one in the pantry, upside down. It’ll be easy to stir when you’re done with the other one.

7. lol, am I TNLs gauge for what's hip?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Well, try and pick another one of us to fill that spot. Our TNL emotes leave something to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    They’re old, yeah. But that doesn’t mean they’re not the hippest diet in the land right now. Satsuki is stoked on it. It’s hip.

That coffee thing is gnarly btw. I did that for two days instead of eating and felt like cranky Superman though. I did 50/50 coconut oil and ghee.
    You're such a sassy bitch.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    When a green pepper costs as much as a frozen dinner, the economics are not in your favour.
    If your store is charging $5 per pepper instead of $1 per pound that sucks.