View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2535373839404143 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Did anyone notice that they got full faster?
    I noticed this somewhere around the 40 pounds mark last year. I think the surest sign of this is my buddies can sit down and eat a restaurant meal in one sitting, whereas it's anywhere from 2-4 days worth of food for me.

Really glad to see how this turned out for TNL!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Does anyone want to change the thing they're cutting this month?
    I'm a processed sugar, grain, and soy free vegan. I am at the point where I don't know what else I could cut out. I'm going to just drink less coffee and go back to the gym I guess. Gonna get back into shorter eating windows too.

I might kick out THC for the month of October, but that's up in the air. I really like the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    a restaurant meal in one sitting, whereas it's anywhere from 2-4 days worth of food for me.
    I can still eat such massive quantities of food, it's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Be careful with coffee. You'll piss out the nutrients you need and end up with leg cramps.
    This happens to me. What's the best way to replenish?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I just had a Coke and it didn’t taste as good as I remembered. I also ate a Ding Dong and got a little sick to my stomach.
    Soda is legit gross. I can only drink it if I water it down or if it's boylan's black cherry or red birch beer and I'm stoned. I can't believe I drank so much as a teen (and was super ripped)
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I ate some frosted mini wheats this morning, and my brain immediately recognized the first bite as ice cream. This was supposed to be my cheat weekend since I’m away from home, but I am having trouble feeling motivated to overeat or eat sweets. A friend gave me a miniature pie and I didn’t want to touch it.
    This is the best part. Once you go off refined sugars it's dumb easy to stay off them because it's all pretty gross.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    This happens to me. What's the best way to replenish?
    Semen.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Another thing I found out - You feel SO MUCH BETTER eating a ton of leafy greens. This seems obvious but the difference is pretty staggering. Almost every meal I eat is now accompanied with a big side of raw kale or bok choy, and I feel so much sharper and healthier because of it. I just top it off with a little hot sauce so it doesn't just taste like eating mouthful after mouthful of plants.

8. I'm giving up America for September.

9. Give up news.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. That's probably the best thing you could do for your mental health.