View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

That’s cool, but how come most everyone drinking diet soda is fat?

2. Deep State.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. It’s because they love shit food so much that they’ll drink even fake sugar. They only want yummy things and don’t develop an appreciation for subtle flavor, variety, or bitterness, and thus no vegetables.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. I’ve read the sweeteners cause cancer (what doesnt?!) and that your body treats the fake shit the same way it treats real sugar.
    I didnt read either on hippiemoms,com, but who knows if its true or not. What I do know is that soda never really satisfied my thirst, it’s thick and gross, and I’ve used it shine up pennies and shit. Probably better off not drinking it.

5. The sweeteners=cancer thing is widely disputed and based on a fraudulent study that occurred like, 20 years ago. People still hold onto it, and it’s basically and urban myth at this point. I’m not saying drink 10 gallons a day of it - but one or two is not going to kill you.

Also lol most people I know drink diet, like I rarely see anyone have a normal soda unless they are an old dude. Maybe it’s a CA thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. If you work it in to your daily caloric intake you’re fine. IIRC Diet Coke is 0 everything. Still seems unnatural and weird to ingest though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That’s cool, but how come most everyone drinking diet soda is fat?
    Because that isn't all they are eating and drinking. I don't think diet soda is exactly good for you, but it isn't the cause of obesity.

8. I think the concept is more dangerous than the diet soda itself.

9. bingo.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I think you should give up sweeteners to allow your tastebuds to adapt to an unsweetened palate. But whatever this thread isn’t a keto diet thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."