View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2232343536373840 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. Now that’s one weird trick!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Drinking a shitload of water is a long con. But once you do it for a couple of years you will be pissed that you didn't start earlier.

The best way that I think I can sell you on it is this- if you drink a lot of water throughout the day- your dick will hang a little fatter, feel nice and plump and won't get so ashy. Try it out.
    you had an ashy dick?

3. My carb cravings are gone. I’m at about 100 a day, and I really do not crave junk food. If I crave a sweet, I’ll either have some diet soda or fruit, and it’s gone after that. I don’t get crazy tired during the day either, that part is fantastic. I quit eating at about 9pm and am not tempted to snack.

I had one day so far where I was out with the family and had a “normal” meal - a hamburger with bun and fries, though I only ate about 1/4th the fries. I just didn’t want to finish them, I didn’t have that compulsion. Weird!

Went to the doc today because I wanted to get a blood test (I’ve been dizzy and lightheaded my heart has kept beating weird since the keto experience even though I’m back on a more normal carb path) and she wasn’t too keen on the low carb thing. I’m frustrated because I feel like I’ve been very diligent about diversifying my foods, as well as introducing good carbs in moderation. I log my food and by all accounts I’m doing everything “right,” but I’m still having strange symptoms here and there. I may just be expecting my body to adjust too fast, idk!
    But! The doc did refer me to a nutritionist so we can pinpoint what I’m missing and what I’m doing wrong, and I’m very curious to see what they say. I’ve kept the weight off I lost so far, which I honestly expected to gain back immediately. So that’s cool.

Ups and downs I guess!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    you had an ashy dick?
    Yes. Do you know what ashy means, hillbilly?

Ho ho ho, this isn't even my final for mfer.

6. I lost weight almost immediately after cutting alcohol to one day a week. I fell off the wagon sugar wise at my sister's wedding. But that's OK -- not going to beat myself up about it. I've been good again since the slip up.

I however drank vodka last night and ate 10 oreos. My body found a way to make 3 lbs from that.

8. I dont think the process works that quickly.

9. If you’re a girl it does!

But seriously the body can fluctuate 10lbs in one day, though of course that’s fairly extreme and unlikely, especially for a dude. A few lbs usually just indicates your body is retaining water from sodium intake, usually what happens when you pig out etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I'm pretty sure I've gained exactly 4 pounds from the new snacks I have to eat. I'll take it.