View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

“This thing that you did is not as hard as you think it was”

Thanks, Buttcheeks.

2. I'm not really in a place where giving up one big thing makes sense. My current project is removing all the stuff I have collected that I no longer need/feel for.

I can make solid pushes on that for a month, or try and exercise every day. I was doing that until the last two months when I started to not do that.
    Last edited by cigsthecat; 21 Jul 2018 at 09:08 PM.

3. I'm 100% on board as soon as finals are over, I can't risk tanking any grades because the sugar gods are mad at me. But yeah, starting August 3rd, I'm down with giving a new diet a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Just based on the way you’re talking about it I don’t think you’ll stick with it, but I’d love to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    exercise every day. I was doing that until the last two months when I started not do that.
    That’d be a good one. You could give up being lazy for a month. I also like being lazy, but all you really need to do is walk for 20 minutes a day.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Just based on the way you’re talking about it I don’t think you’ll stick with it, but I’d love to be wrong.
    I'm not 100% that I'm going no sugar just yet, but I am curious in trying a low-carb diet. I have to determine my eating patterns for the next week or so and see what my main deficiency is in (but I'm like 99% sure it's carbs)

7. I did a bit of an audit and I don’t eat that much refined sugar to begin with outside of the occasional snack from the pantry at work. I eat salad with lemon and vinegar for lunch and usually chicken w veggies for dinner and fruit as a snack after that. I don’t keep candy or pop in my house because my wife is a bodybuilding nutritionist. Hardest would be cutting out the processed bread that comes with it baked in. I think I’m gonna go no TV for the entire month. Sugar is too easy.

The only exception would be if I go to my parents and they’re watching Food Network or something. Not denying them a minute of their vices.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 21 Jul 2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I'll accept the title of professor on this one. The point is people often make a huge deal out of this shit in their heads, but once you get started it's much easier than you think. Getting started is the hardest part. I'm trying to be encouraging, not disparaging.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. I had a sustainable routine I was doing that only took 20-30 mins. Mix of yoga and other bodyweight things. Punctuate that with a few long walks here and there.

That was enough exercise to keep me slowly creeping in the right direction. I'll go back to that for a month (and longer if I make the month)

10. I've been riding my bike a ton and lifting weights again, which is my fav! The final part is a diet shift to get that full potential.