View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. As awful as it would be, I might try carbs if i can convince my housemate to join in. I am a weak willed hedonist so i'd need all the help i could get.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    blts

I give up blts
    Are you saying you’ll give up bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Yes

Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    As awful as it would be, I might try carbs if i can convince my housemate to join in. I am a weak willed hedonist so i'd need all the help i could get.
    I think you should start with sugar, then slay unappealing carbs as you go.

Like, beans and vegetables have carbs... but not eating those is kinda ridiculous.

This thread is, allegedly, here to help too. Both Cheeks and I have stopped eating sugar completely. I’m sure we’d both be up for talking about it if it’d help in some way.

It’s not easy. That shit has a hold on you. All of you.

6. What do you guys consider refined sugar? Not trolling, just curious if this is something I could do myself or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Dumping sugar in my coffee, drinking juices or pops with refined sugar added in to them, and not eating food that contains a known amount of processed sugar — pastries, cake, cookies, etc. Am I missing any other obvious sources?

Sugar might be easy for me except for maple syrup I don’t regularly eat junk.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. ahhh coffee creamer, I forgot about that one.

I don't drink regular soda, but what about diet? Is Splenda and stuff still refined sugar?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. your body treats it as such, so no but yes.

10. Splenda should count imo.