Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Arcade key chain games.

1. Tiny Arcade key chain games.

I discovered these while looking around in the electronics section of a nearby Wal-Mart. I played around with the PAC-MAN and Space Invaders units and thought that they were pretty cool. Wal-Mart had them priced at just under $14. I plan on picking up a couple of these, because I think that they are pretty cool.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?quer...typeahead=tiny
    Last edited by gamevet; 09 Aug 2018 at 12:49 AM.

2. I got all 4 from Walmart as well, these make awesome Xmas tree ornaments. Some of the games play better than others, Ms. Pac-Man's movement seems very jerky that's what she said

I'm not really crazy about these, but Target sells a legit Oregon Trail mini game.

4. I read somewhere that the OT portable is on clearance at Target, but not at my area.

5. I saw that Oregon Trail portable at Target a little over a month ago. I thought that it was an odd choice for a portable, but still kind of cool.

I’ll probably get the mini Space Invaders and PAC-MAN minis. They’d look cool on my desk.

6. Think I could fit whatever the smallest raspberry pi is inside one of these things?

7. The screen is pretty garbage, you'd need to wire in a totally different one if you wanted to play anything at a proper resolution.

If you just want to use it as a neat custom case to hold your Pi Zero while you HDMI it out to the TV, yeah, it's the perfect size for doing that.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 12 Aug 2018 at 09:07 PM.

8. You could also make a tiny aquarium for sea monkeys.

9. Heh heh heh, look at them cavort and caper.

10. But Bacon, let's not forget that it's like $12. That's exactly the amount of money I want to spend in order to ruin one of these.

Granted, I will probably spend a bit more for the privilege of not going to Walmart.