Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: Video Game Music GOAT Edition(GameOverDude's Thread)

1. I have a love/hate relationship with the Genesis sound system, but Technosoft created some of my favorite music tracks from the 16-bit era. Herzog Zwei is one of their best examples.

2. You can't go wrong with Technosoft! The Dragon's Fury soundtrack is ace as well.

Not a real game theme, but this is just too cool to ignore. Toto's Africa redone as a KK Slider song!

https://www.weasyl.com/~matt/submiss...4456/kk-africa

Also, people need to know about Turbo OutRun's amazing soundtrack! Here's one of my favorites:

Last edited by Melf; 26 Aug 2018 at 10:46 PM.

3. And another!

4. Speaking of Sega arcade game soundtracks, Space Harrier's main theme is one of my favorites. Game Critics used to use that as their closing song for their podcast, before it became something else that I've veered away from.

5. Not to claim that anything is best/greatest of all time. Just sharing a couple of my favorites.

Trails of Cold Steel II's shrine theme. Quite impressive. JDK does about any style right.

Decent remix of Dreamer. Let's hope Streets of Rage 4 has more like this.

Narc's bridge theme by Brian Schmidt, who is also a composer on several Genesis games. Perfect for running down packs of criminals with the car, sometimes stopping to jump out for a few busts, & then crashing it into a helicopter to save a rocket.

6. I never noticed the NARC guys were wearing jeans, because OF COURSE THEY ARE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. hello i'm babacang

9. These aren't songs from any C64 games, but what these guys have created is beyond amazing for the little SID chip.

10. Chrono Cross for me.