Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Streets of Rage 4 (Offcial Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    The same thing happened with Final Fantasy XV. I got it for free from Steam or something. It doesn’t appear to have any graphics options, but the game does appear to be displaying @1440p on my monitor.
    So to be clear, this isn't a problem with the Steam version, ONLY the Windows Store version, which is actually a unique port by a different developer for some reason.

The only noteworthy difference is the lack of options on the MS versions but they ARE different ports apparently.

2. That’s weird. I guess that’s cool, because I’ll be getting the physical copy from Limited Run on the PS4.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    So to be clear, this isn't a problem with the Steam version, ONLY the Windows Store version, which is actually a unique port by a different developer for some reason.

The only noteworthy difference is the lack of options on the MS versions but they ARE different ports apparently.
    The game is patch behind and not only is missing the extra visual options, the combo system is a lot less forgiving. On all other versions of the game, the time it takes the combo to expire is longer, picking up items extend the combos, and hitting containers/phone booths/bikes/etc. also extend combos.

4. So, when I look at the high score tables for each level, I'm seeing top scores in the hundreds of millions when S rank is in the tens of thousands. How?!

5. Probably bullshit exploit runs, but with 1cc Mania runs, this level is possible:

I've been playing the shit out of this all week and haven't managed to keep any long strings going like this. This guy has really good reflexes. My current goal is to get the Hard difficulty through Arcade mode achievement.

Got the Steam version after initially playing on Gamepass. It looks a lot better than the Xbox version and better sound options confirmed.

Either way, it slaps.

7. Current best on Arcade Hard difficulty: half way through level 5 with Axel.