Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Streets of Rage 4 (Offcial Thread)

1. In the old games if you grabbed the other player, you could do co-op moves, so I hope you can at least do that still.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You could always hit each other, but it did such little damage it didn't really matter.
    eff that, we used to hit each other irl if it seemed like the other person was landing a few too many "accidental" hits. Every sliver of life mattered.

3. Yuzo Koshiro and Motohiro Kawashima are just part of the Streets of Rage 4 soundtrack, which has drawn other all-star video game musical talent. Also contributing to the score are Yoko Shimomura, who wrote music for the original Street Fighter 2 and the Kingdom Hearts series; Hideki Naganuma, known for his work on the Jet Set Radio, Sega Rally, and Super Monkey Ball games; and Keiji Yamagishi, who wrote music for Ninja Gaiden and Tecmo Bowl.

That video is frustratingly close to being very interesting.

5. Yeah, I posted it before I watched it.

6. Finally there's a new character... Cherry Hunter, using a guitar as a weapon. And a certain boss will return. The trailer's BGM is definitely the sort of stuff SoR 4 needs.
    Welcome back, Shiva.

7. The lighting sucks and looks heavy handed still, but it seems to be coming together as its own thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. She's the new Skate, I guess.

9. New Adam Hunter, more like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Geez, the proportions on that female character with the hoop earrings in the YouTube thumbnail above. I mean, look at how far back her head is in relation to her boobs/stomach. What the fuck, did Rob Liefeld draw her?