Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Messenger (Switch, Steam)

1. Having fun smashing through the first part of the game and then got to the tower of time boss.... he’s pushing my shit in! Would be nice if I continued with more than a 1/4 of my health. What’s with that bullshit of not being able to get full health back before a boss?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. You always get full health before a boss. The lantern on the left and right of the checkpoint right before always have ki and health drops
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You always get full health before a boss. The lantern on the left and right of the checkpoint right before always have ki and health drops
    Oh damn it. The lanterns looked like part of the door so I ignored them.

This game is pretty damn good. I have played up to the underworld. The music is like a weird hybrid of Nintendo and Commodore system sound but it works.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    This game is pretty damn good. I have played up to the underworld. The music is like a weird hybrid of Nintendo and Commodore system sound but it works.
    Satan can fuck right off. The devs needed to tone down the bullet sponge bosses.

6. Meh, he isn't that hard.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.