Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2018 Edition.~

Best haul.

2. Not living near Low?

3. We were looking for another dog to give our remaining dog a companion. My wife started talking about getting another dog, and I said that I want another Lab (rip Baylee) or a Border Collie. She told her sister what I'd said (I'm her favorite brother-in-law) and she managed to locate an 8 month old yellow lab in Pennsacola Florida, about an hour from their home in Defuniak. I took a long weekend vacation and we drove to Florida to pick her up. She's a sweetheart!

Her name is Annee. She so reminds me of my Bay Girl when she was around a year old.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Sep 2018 at 11:12 PM.

4. Congrats and good luck with the new puppers.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I bought a picture book.
    Click for full size

Feast your eyeballs on this:

Click for full size

And this:

Click for full size

Go here to buy it and give Nick a few cents.

6. Looks interesting.

7. Remember when cringe was a thing?

8. We are WAY beyond The Cringe.

9. Got 2 of the Atari 7800 Seagull adapter so I can use any Genesis 3/6 button controllers on the 7800. I immediately broke my own record on Xevious. These adapters are must buys for anyone who enjoys the system instead of using the Painlines.

10. Jesus..... that video... I'm so uncomfortable.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.