Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2018 Edition.~

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I was going to do the Switch version but there is a few sacrifices they made on that version graphically so I said fuck it. Besides I didn't feel like waiting that much longer for it.
    Meh, it was originally a 3ds game as well and if given the option I'd get the 3ds version. I don't play dragon quest for cutting edge graphics.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I got a Switch and Tennis and Zelda. And some tiny plastic rackets.

Oh yeah and a 7 ft tall animatronic werewolf

3. This weeks Facebook garage sale scores. I swear there must be a new generation purging their old game stuff, in the past year I’ve racked more Saturn and N64 stuff than all other years combined. The kids have been glued to Geo Sonic.

CC47E362-E092-4955-85DC-6BC8E8D405F6.jpeg

I hope more and more people start letting go of shit soon. I think all the bandwaggoners are getting out.

The only thing I've seen is mom's selling mostly gabage ps2, wii and Xbox games on Facebook and people trading in games on the minis. Mario has taken a huge dive in price while stuff like metal storm continues to go up.

6. Happy Birthday BK!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Thanks John! Getting old up in this damn forum!

Oh an fyi for you guys like me that still enjoy their Wii U system. Nintendo just did a full random update today.

https://nintendoeverything.com/wii-u...version-5-5-3/

Myself I chose not to hack my system so if you hadn't either, I would get the update.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 04 Sep 2018 at 10:55 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I think the only game I am going to get this year outside of Red Dead Redemption 2 is Spider-man. It might be BK's birthday week! But Spiderman is my birthday present from a buddy. I cannot wait to play it.

I have a big backlog and game pass for 2 months so I don't envision buying anything.

However, my wife just got a new 2DS. The beautiful Zelda one .
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

9. I wonder if that new WiiU update is to prevent hack.

10. I don't live near Low, so I never find any 16-bit era or earlier games for cheap on CL/FB, so I bought a Mega Everdrive (X5) so I don't have to ever buy another Genesis/SMS/32X game.