Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EA Games that Don't Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Here's a list to spark some memories.
    https://segaretro.org/Electronic_Arts
    Besides the sports stuff, I also loved The Immortal, Road Rash series, and the Strike series. I didn't play Blades of Vengeance until years later; that's a solid hack 'n slash platformer.

2. They published the 'Strike' series of chopper games, and Beetle Adventure Racing.

3. EA has had a lot of great games in the past. One of my favorites :

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Over the past few generations EA has helped put out Burnout, SSX, some of the Mass Effects, Dragon Age, Skate and a bunch of other really good games. More recently Titanfall 2 is maybe the best single player FPS experience in a generation.
    QFT. Titanfall 2 is incredible both single and multiplayer. Recently reinstalled it and there are still people playing Multiplayer on PS4. One of the few FPS games that feel great with a controller!

5. dumb thread, EA is still making good games

6. Syndicate (2012 FPS) is really amazing. I wish more players would've given it a chance rather than dissing it for being a different genre than the original 16-bit game. It's fun to use the Persuade ability to turn an enemy against other hostiles. Hacking abilities can be used to disable enemies' armor, defuse grenades in midair, etc.

7. Haunting is one of my favorite Genny games. General Chaos and Mutant League Football are up there as well.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Future Cop: LAPD was a fun successor to the Strike series.

The Skate series was legit. I still enjoy playing 2 and 3 sometimes
    Last edited by Josh; 05 Sep 2018 at 01:53 PM.

10. 12 Year old me would say "NBA Live 96" that was my jam... E A SPORTS it's in the game.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.