Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Warriors for the SNES is getting the Wild Guns / Wonderboy treatment

Ninja Warriors for the SNES is getting the Wild Guns / Wonderboy treatment

Reskin of the snes Ninja Warriors is coming. Like Wild Guns, we'll be getting 2 or 3 new characters.

Now we just need them to put Daddy Mulk in there.

2. Oh hell yes.

Ninja Warriors One More Time.

I am super down for this.

*cough* once again.

It's "Ninja Warriors Once Again"

Some of the screens for the upgrade imply that they will be adding in stretched screen much like the newer release of Sonic CD. I wonder if they'll go all the way and stretch it like the arcade release of the first Ninja Warriors?

6. Ninja Warriors SNES was great. The enemy sprites are just a hair off of Capcom's AVP, the new block/counter mechanic was great, and it's just swell all around. Glad they're doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Great to see this will have 2 player co-op. They should probably tone down the Blaster's damage a bit in 2P games- 2 players with their own Blaster could get OP.

8. the way they're updating the art for this (and the way they did it for Wild Guns) is nuts

it's so close to the original art, just with more varied details and with a higher widescreen resolution in mind:

It's such a good approach and one you pretty much never get to see.

More here: https://www.natsumeatari.co.jp/tnwoa/topic.html

9. Wild Guns Switch recently hit $20 at GameStop. I’m really enjoying all these collections and revivals popping up for Switch. There’s SNK, psikyo, Darius, R-type, and Psyvariar compilations on the horizon. Hoping M2 jumps in at some point too.

10. Tain nailed it- I can't believe they are doing it like this, but I LOVE IT.