Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Imaginary friends

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I did not have an imaginary friend. But I did have like 3 or 4 items I took everywhere. 1 was a homemade sock monkey. I had him for about 5 to 7 years before my big sister gutted him.
    This also reminds me that I had a pet crawdaddy that I fed earth warms to. My little sister took him out of his container and beat him to death with a baseball bat.

When I really start to think back, I have to wonder why I didn't drown them both.

Oh and a box turtle. My little sister would sneak and take his grapes. She aggravated him so much he would get the shits. I eventually let him go to save him from her.

Your sister sounds like a straight up psychopath.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I had stuffed animals that were real af if that counts.
    Same, have plenty of stuffed animal friends that's about it. I can't conjure up images of things that aren't there... not yet anyway.

5. I had an imaginary friend named Fred the Dinosaur.
    Boo, Hiss.

Never had an imaginary friend or knew anyone that did. I figured it was some US bullshit after I came over here, like the stork.

Stork is mostly a meme

8. When I was a kid, I went big on the imaginary friend front.

My imaginary friend was Brave Raideen! It was a tree that I could see off my porch from a distance down a hill. I talked to him every day!

9. Nope, none here. But despite my disaster of an adult life, I had a ton of friends as a kid. All we did was roam the streets looking for some shit to get into. Had (have) a brother as well.

I was also writing little stories from very early childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Anyone buy into the spooky shit about these imaginary friends being ghosts? Or that little kids remember past lives?
    No.