Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing New Horizons (Official Thread)

1. Is there anyway to organize your inventory? It probably shouldn't but a disorderly inventory bothers me so much...

2. Nope.

I wish there was though, that seems like such an obvious quality of life upgrade.

3. Yes there is. Hold down A when hovering over any item and you can then move it to wherever you want in your inventory
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. So my turnip prices are in a decreasing pattern this week. Anyone have positive prices? I don't even need a lot, just enough to not lose money.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I've got 157, was 162 this morning. Feel free to drop by- if you have a few apples and peaches that would be cool too.

1310-9268-6814

6. 157 would be excellent, I would take a few trips though if you don't mind

Can you open your gates in about an hour or so, around 4/4:30 PT? And I do have apples and peaches and can bring them for ya

7. What's your island called?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Mine? Amehana

9. Sure I'll open up around 4. Yeller, Finch, whoever are welcome as well, but I'm only a week in. Nothing much happening yet.