Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing New Horizons (Official Thread)

1. Just sent a friend request to ya cigs
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Cigs, what's your island name?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I'm playing this game VERY SLOWLY with my wife who has never played a game like this before. She is absolutely adoring it, and as such, I am too.

We don't even have turnips yet. Still missing apples and (I think?) cherries. Just got terraforming after, what, a full month?

It's a good escape.

4. This game is fantastic. I just unlocked the island designer. This is a delightful waste of quarantine time.

5. I'm looking for Oranges if anyone has them. I'll list my code and town name is Eternia. Every time I check the turnip market, my prices are 100 or less. I've checked twice a day in morning and afternoons but theyre always shit. I just had the museum open the art gallery and Redd has docked here once. There are guides for real art and fakes around the net.

6. Oranges are my native, hit me up and I'll get you some fruits.

1310-9268-6814

7. I put 65 hours in about two weeks and now I've slowed a lot.

Now I jump on daily to check rocks and trees, dig up all my fossils, check the shops and that's about it. Which is what Animal Crossing has always been to me, something you play a little bit daily but for a year or two. I love it.

8. I heard I gotta getup early on Sundays to get turnips. Not gonna happen!

9. Well, you don't have to.

10. Getting up before noon is early?