Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing New Horizons (Official Thread)

1. BTW for those that are doing turnips I look to be on a large spike pattern and my peak will be Thursday night. I'll post Thursday when I get my final spike price and would be happy to open the gates throughout thursday.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Bryce View Post
    I heard I gotta getup early on Sundays to get turnips. Not gonna happen!
    I'm a millionaire now because I ran to the turnip girl at 11:55 Sunday.

3. So yeah I won't lie. This is my 1st foray into an AC game. It's all new territory for me. Learning so much and enjoying it a lot.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. This game sends my OCD into overdrive. If I don't stop playing a couple hours before bedtime, I'll be digging up fossils and catching bugs and fish in my sleep all night long. Most of my villagers are assholes too.

5. I can see that. I think I understand why Gohan wants to Shank Tom Nook now.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. 599 Bell prices, I'll probably just open it up in a bit and leave it open for a bit while I work for anyone that wants to sell

PM me if you aren't my friend, don't want to post it along with Bell price on an open forum as to avoid getting randoms.
    Last edited by bbobb; 30 Apr 2020 at 03:12 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I already sold my turnips, but I'll probably drop in and check out your stores.

8. My gates are open now, feel free to wander in, I won't see anyone as I'm in the other room working for a bit yet. Amehana is the island name.

9. I am straight hunting bbobb down on all social media to get on his island.

10. Opaque crashed my game