Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Animal Crossing New Horizons (Official Thread)

1. I'm not entirely sure it was me, I never got kicked off, but two times I couldn't go back so it might have been me leaving?

I paid off my home entirely through the basement and have 10mil in the bank. I'm done farming bells forever I guess. Or at least until I run out because I go bridge crazy or something.

2. Yeah I'm at the same spot, 10M in the bank and figure I don't need to do Turnips for a while now. Just going to coast.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Yeah I'm at the same spot, 10M in the bank and figure I don't need to do Turnips for a while now. Just going to coast.
    How would you rate this game say over Stardew Valley?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. I'd say they're too different to be directly comparable even though they share a similar relaxed vibe.

Started Valley has story progression of a sort and even combat, you can mess up in Stardew Valley to an extent. Animal Crossing is like if they removed farming and the mine but then added a dozen times the world customization.

I want to say they're even in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    How would you rate this game say over Stardew Valley?
    If Animal Crossing didn't require me to play every day it'd be alright. I already have daily tasks I do IRL, doing similar tasks virtually isn't what I'm about, and makes the game feel like work. Like something that has to be done, instead of something fun. Stardew Valley crushes it (for me) for that reason.

Note: I've not played the new AC, but they're all the same for me. Fun for a week, OCD work after that.

6. I hid tons of furniture behind the cliffs on the bottom layer and on rocks you cannot see in on the north side of the island and got myself 5 stars.

Now to catch every fish and bug.

7. I’d love a game that merges Stardew and AC. I do enjoy the real world clock in the game but I like the adventuring angle of Stardew and the farming added another element. Could be fun to have the odd sheep grazing around the island.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 10 May 2020 at 10:51 AM.