Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Playstation Classic Thread

1. Lol, holy shit.

Or do they know something we don't?

2. Sadly nope. I saw some speculation that they went for PAL because those games have more localization options out of the box but whatever the reason this is extremely dumb.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    So, a bunch of the games on this thing are 50Hz PAL versions.
    Amazing.
    Wait, didn't I get crap about bringing up that Yoshi's European SNES Classic will have 50Hz Pal games?

4. The European snes Classic didn’t include PAL versions of the games because Nintendo isn’t that dumb.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I'm honestly kind of amazed that Sony did this to themselves. It takes work to kill the enthusiasm this thing had just a week ago.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    So, a bunch of the games on this thing are 50Hz PAL versions.
    Amazing.
    Tekken 3 running as a PAL game. Jesus fucking shit Sony. How fucking retarded are you these days?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

That was my first thought too, it completely breaks Tekken.

8. The British like bad floaty platformer games because all of their games play like bad floaty platformers on PAL. They don't know what it's like to have a game that's not just a little fucked up timing-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The British like bad floaty platformer games because all of their games play like bad floaty platformers on PAL. They don't know what it's like to have a game that's not just a little fucked up timing-wise.
    There is literally 0 reason why they shouldn't have gone with the NTSC version. None. This is a terrible thing on whoever was in charge of the game choices on this system. I could forgive some of the shitty games on the system but to literally choose an inferior version of a game when you have access to the superior version is no excuse whatsoever. This thing is forever going to stay in a bargain bin shelf to me because unless it's hacked to the point where it's actually a good system, nobody's going to want to touch this thing.

I had a much higher level of hope that Sony would do this right but someone in charge of this thing obviously dropped the fucking ball.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. They didn't drop the ball, they did this on purpose so they only have to do minimal amount of work to sell in all regions. They don't give a fuck about US or better versions. They figure people who buy these won't care, just look at ATgames that shit out garbage after garbage that continues to sell.