Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Playstation Classic Thread

1. I'm reminded of when the Mega Man games started coming out in HD for the first time, and British Gamers were howling because the games weren't playing right and the timing was so off for them. They'd been playing bad PAL Megaman for 30 years and didn't know the good version when they got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    They didn't drop the ball, they did this on purpose so they only have to do minimal amount of work to sell in all regions. They don't give a fuck about US or better versions. They figure people who buy these won't care, just look at ATgames that shit out garbage after garbage that continues to sell.
    Atgames.. ugh. I'm so fucking happy Sega finally dumped that worthless sack of shit company. Now whoever owns Atari just needs to fuck off forever as well. After that crowdfunded bullshit with that smartwatch thing they stole $325,000.00 from the people who backed it, they can just burn for all I care.

I hope Sega is watching this seriously hard with their Sega Classic system coming out. All I know so far is they dumped Atgames and handed off development to a Japanese group. I'm hoping to god it's M2.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Anybody who backed that watch deserved to get fleeced, what a useless idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Atari now is not the old Ataris. Same with Colecovision. These new owners are using the name/licenses to sucker people and their nostalgia.

5. I never knew what happened to the Infogrames Atari, so I just read its wiki page.
    What a clusterfuck that turned into. EA always gets the blame for absorbing and destroying game studios, Inforgrames was maybe just as bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari,_SA

6. The weirdest thing about Sony putting 50Hz games on this thing is that any TV/monitor that can be used with this thing supports 60Hz anyway, regardless of region.

7. The baked in language selection is the only thing that sort of makes sense.

8. This thing's going to sell like hotcakes in Slovenia.

9. Maybe the emulator can play it back at 60hz and everyone wins.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Maybe pigs can fly