Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 LastLast

Thread: Official Playstation Classic Thread

1. I watched the Giant Bomb video on this thing, and I feel like I've had the full experience now. Pretty bad!

Worst sin of the whole device was not hiding the Playstation Developer's Demo Disk with the T-Rex and the manta ray onboard somewhere.

The greatest achievement of the whole device was putting the exactly right Metal Gear Solid screenshot on the back of the box.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 29 Nov 2018 at 12:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Sony should have taken the PlayStation TV (PSVita TV) hardware & rebranded it as the Playstation Classic instead of releasing this. They could throw in a Vita card with several PS1 games on it, along with a recolored PS4 pad. Then, you could go buy even more PS1 games off PSN (and PSP/Vita ones as well). Why did they bother making a PCSX box (yeah, PCSX ReARMed to be exact) when they've already done something better?

3. The only thing they got right about the console is that you have to solder shit to the motherboard if you want to run pirated games.

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Why did they bother making a PCSX box (yeah, PCSX ReARMed to be exact) when they've already done something better?
    Because it only costs like $10 to make probably.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Because it only costs like $10 to make probably.
    Easy to believe. Put together a $10 POS then try to sell it for $100. If this were a PSVita TV dressed up in a PS1 shell, it'd probably cost $150... & be worth it.

6. These are $40 on Amazon. Lol
    Ordered one for the hell of it.

7. I wouldn't mind having one for the office.
    Do the games actually stay in NTSC mode if you change the settings, or do you have to set the option every time?

8. I am not even tempted at 60% off. Maybe 80%...

9. I MIGHT consider it at $10, but even then that may still be pushing it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Sorry, I assumed some of you that post giant piles of garbage in the Haul and Toy threads might be interested in some more garbage.

It’s stupid but fixing these things to have a giant library of games on them is kinda neat. Pointless when there’s other better ways to do it sure. But they don’t have the classic design shell and controller for the novelty of it.