Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood rated for PS4 in Korea.

1. Considering this is literally just the PSP game, a shit ton more work than this was.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

That's asking a lot from a company that really isn't a videogame company anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm not willing to move on the What Is A Man issue, so I'm sticking to my PS3 copy.
    Me neither. There's a ps3 version? Where? I still have it for ps1 but both my ps2's are busted and I'm sick of fixing or buying them.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. PSN! I think I'm gonna go pick up PS1 Castlevania Chronicles on there.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 31 Oct 2018 at 10:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I have it on a compilation disc for XBOX360, but I think it came out for XBLA before they eliminated the size limit, so the audio is worse than the original.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Me neither. There's a ps3 version? Where? I still have it for ps1 but both my ps2's are busted and I'm sick of fixing or buying them.
    Every PS3 will play PS1 discs, so if you still have it no need to buy it again.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I own the original fucking disc I bought when the game was new. I'm not surprised at the price that game is commanding from hipsters online now.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I traded mine in at Babbage's for $11 credit toward a GBA. No regrets.

Hey says, eyeing a box cutter.

Put rondo on last night. First time. Great game. It is totally the missing link between the nes/snes/Gen titles and the metroidvanias.

I wonder how much impact Mario 3 had on rondo? There are all these secrets all over the levels.

Rondo is amazing, I replay it on my Duo every so often.

I still prefer the originals on a CRT to all these re-releases, but it's super great that more people can play Rondo and shut the fuck up about Castlevania 4.