Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Portland Retro Gaming Expo

1. 2018 Portland Retro Gaming Expo

Anyone going? I have a panel Saturday at 5:30, and it would be cool to hang out grab some food.

Also, what's the weather in Portland like in October? Can I still wear shorts, or is it more jeans and jacket weather?

2. I'll be there to hang with ya all weekend. Definitely jeans and jacket weather, october is usually highs in the 60s and lows in the upper 40s to low 50s. And it may be raining as well as rainy season does sometimes start in october.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. How do you go across the country and not be at AVGC in NJ?

4. I'll leave my bubble for dinner.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I'll go to a dinner in a dark place.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I'll be there to hang with ya all weekend. Definitely jeans and jacket weather, october is usually highs in the 60s and lows in the upper 40s to low 50s. And it may be raining as well as rainy season does sometimes start in october.
    Nice! I can't wait to meet you all in person!

I have a good hoodie and some long-sleeve shirts, so I'll bring those with jeans then.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How do you go across the country and not be at AVGC in NJ?
    I met one of the organizers of PRGE at the Midwest Gaming Classic, and he invited me to the expo. I want to do more east coast ones next year, and AVGC is on my list.

7. Ok good, I am going to ask the AVGC organizer to invite you here next year.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How do you go across the country and not be at AVGC in NJ?
    Did you go this year? How do we not see each other when we both go to the same damn event.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Ok good, I am going to ask the AVGC organizer to invite you here next year.
    Tell them to invite Coury and Try as well. Outside of Pat, and AVGN, their selection of guests and panels are fucking terrible. RGT85, fuck that douche, they literally invited the lamest of the MJR crew.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. RGT85 didn't even make it, probably due to Florence. Not sure why AVGC invited Reggie and Hancock. Those guys were so lame, I barely see anyone stop by their booths. I am glad that people here don't worship YTers, I can't stand them. Angry videogame nerd looks like he gained 100lbs.

Coury and Try were just in the CT con the week before too.

10. So many video game conventions seem to only be interested in YouTubers, and authors and websites don't seem to count anymore. Cons like Dragon Con seem more interested in spicing things up.