Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oculus Quest (all-in-one headset) detailed, Spring, $399

1. I'm picturing people running around in their yards, faces covered by the headset, for the arena-scale games. It seems like something that can end in pure comedy.

2. That's why I'm in. Once the Partygraph is up and running and this thing is out, I'll be unstoppable.

Fuckin' rando in a disused warehouse at 3am, shouting "THEY'RE CHALLENGING US FROM THE REAR!!!!!!" at the top of my god damned lungs.

3. I wish most VR didn't make me motion-sick. I can play Polybius without getting sick though, and that makes me super happy. Resi 7 and Dirt Rally kill me. PSVR with a PS4 pro. I do get motion sickness so its not too big of a surprise.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I wish most VR didn't make me motion-sick. I can play Polybius without getting sick though, and that makes me super happy. Resi 7 and Dirt Rally kill me. PSVR with a PS4 pro. I do get motion sickness so its not too big of a surprise.
    Well stuff like this device plays well to roomscale design, which doesn't make people motion sick. You can play stuff like Robo Recall and Superhot on this and not have to worry about motion sickness.

5. Tested had a video on this, it's apparently powered by a Snapdragon 835. I expect we'll see a lot of dynamic resolution use.