Thread: Mandy

1. Mandy

I almost never watch trailers but my coworker showed me this. Looks pretty wicked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI054ow6KJk

2. Beyond The Black Rainbow was so bad... the ending was awful. It does have one of the best trailers ever made.

I stopped watching the RLM review of Mandy because it looked interesting. Seems like Cosmatos solved some of the problems he had with Rainbow.

It's not playing in any theaters in California but someone on TNL said it was available on iTunes in another thread.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. It's been out for a bit. If you want to watch Nicolas Cage at his most manic, splattering shit with a giant battleaxe, this movie absolutely delivers on that promise.

4. I absolutely loved it. It starts very slow and arty like Beyond The Black Rainbow but gradually becomes a bat shit crazy action horror flick.

5. i'M ABOUT IT.

6. It's wicked indeed. Cage was born for this role. I'm hyped about sequel already.

7. I couldn't make it through Beyond The Black Rainbow. But Mandy is on Shudder, so maybe I'll give it a shot.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww