Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How we do with fond regards to our bodies here in the midst of #peak2018, in the year of the Goose

1. How we do with fond regards to our bodies here in the midst of #peak2018, in the year of the Goose

I stopped using antibacterials

I use the natural Jew soap instead, as well as Burt's Bees and the Deep Sea Mud Soap

Mud soap is my fav, it exfoliates and smells like dirt

exfoliating seems to be important for the skin

as well as using lotion as needed throughout the day

drinking impossible amounts of water

eating well like fresh fruit and shit dude

weekly bath w/drugs and children's soap and exfoliating mittens

don't shower unless really really needed

take a whore's bath instead

TOPS AND TAILS

use face wipes for all my different faces

not just the one with eyes

no question marks, just success

profit is coming soon

How are you guys taking care of your bodies in Peak 2018?

2. I mean, if your woman likes back acne, more power to you.

3. Cheapest soap/toothpaste/etc. I can buy bulk at Costco.

4. Wife's mom makes soap and lotion, soap is used as SOAP/shampoo/deodorant/shaving cream. Floss and toothpaste for the real guys, Efferdent for the dentures. Monthly nail clippings. Shower most days. Trying to eat mostly unseasoned meat and veggies, drink all the water.

5. I have never used anti-bacterial anything that wasn't prescribed by a doctor.

6. -Doc Bronner's Weird Religion Soap for the body
    -pumice stone for the feet
    -safety razor w/ Astra blades for the clean neck
    -electric clippers for the buzzed dome
    -jojoba beard oil and basic ACE comb for the face (works better than straight conditioner)
    -Speed Stick Musk (now annoyingly rare!) or Regular for the pits
    -hydrogen peroxide + baking soda for toothpaste w/ ACT flouride rinse (with the little fillin' cup) for the teeth
    -cooking veggies for the guts
    -monthly hot tub w/ wife for the relax/reset
    -CBD pen for the baseline annoyance with other humans and chores (applied as needed)

https://youtu.be/QmA405FpxqY
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I use the curlyhair method of washing my hair - basically with low/no shampoo, conditioner only, then you do this complicated dance with hair gel and scrunching your hair up so that it’s curly. That’s working well for the curl, though I wouldn’t say my hair is any healthier than with just normal shampoo. I only wash my hair twice a week tho, always have.

Soap is clear and free bar soap. Can’t handle anything else. Face wash is similar, but it’s even milder. I use the Curology app for a concoction of acne meds - I have fairly severe adult acne and their service really helps me out. it’s better than any antibiotic regimen I’ve tried, and it helps fade scarring and such. Worth it for $20 a month or whatever. I use a serum and moisturizer and Japanese face sunscreen every day.

I’d put my entire makeup routine here but uh....I don’t think that’s going to be too helpful to anyone else haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I'd read it. How much women torture themselves is fascinating.

9. I just need a good way of exfoliating skin from my face. I need something more abrasive than a scrub, but not as harsh as the cheese-grater thing I use on my feet.