Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This Months Haul: November 2018

1. Dude Android is like all of those fake future phones you see in sci fi. Like Black Mirror. I love it.

2. Dishonored 1 - One of those games that should never work on paper, but it all came together somehow. This one seems harder than the second.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I like it! Much better than the Neo X. Controller sticks are kinda bad but the novelty of the whole thing is really cool. Pricey, but it’s neater than the snes/nes classics and it has more games. They did a really good job picking 40 games, much better than Sony and Nintendo have done. I’m glad I got it to add to my collection.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Ben Heck made a neat OG Gameboy-esque portable using the board and lcd from that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Ben Heck made a neat OG Gameboy-esque portable using the board and lcd from that.
    The screen is way better than I thought it would be. Looks great. It’s a fun little machine. I’m impressed it’s not a straight garbage cash grab and some thought and care went into this. Emulation is good and has less slowdown than the shitty ports on Xbox.Nice way to celebrate 40 years.

6. They fucked up the button placement and you can't even reconfigure it. I hope it gets hacked soon.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    They fucked up the button placement and you can't even reconfigure it. I hope it gets hacked soon.
    There is a button config. I haven’t had any issues with the layout so far. I prefer the snes stacked buttons over the row of four anyways.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    There is a button config. I haven’t had any issues with the layout so far. I prefer the snes stacked buttons over the row of four anyways.
    Where is the button config? I looked and couldn't find it. The problem with the buttons on the machine is that the A/B are reversed, so doing B+C combo in Ninja Master's is a PITA.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Where is the button config? I looked and couldn't find it. The problem with the buttons on the machine is that the A/B are reversed, so doing B+C combo in Ninja Master's is a PITA.
    This is relevant to my interests as well.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Fake news