Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2018: So The World Might Be Mended

1. Alright, here it goes...you may see other wish lists on their, but the Holiday 2018 list is the only one that is currently updated.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi.../1689MCHR61GB3

2. Fill your tank and be on your way.

My dad taught high school English for 40 years at Skyline in Oakland. He's a real ass mf.

3. 40 Years teaching, especially in Oakland! That’s some bad ass shit! Good for him.

4. Also, I hope nobody looks down on me for what I said about my teaching issues in my initial post of this thread. There's obviously a ton more to the story, but I just wanted to type out a brief summary, in order to vent to somebody. Ultimately, I'm just taking the next three weeks to work on my mental health issues, and level myself out again, before I go back to being the good teacher that I know I can be. 13 years on the job is nothing to sneeze at. I've done the job exceptionally well all those years, and I plan on doing so far into the future. I know I'm going to get a couple troll responses, and that's ok. Just know, that these are serious issues, to me, that are really defining my life this year, and I need to find ways to deal with them. If posting about it on a video game message board is going to give me 30 seconds of relief, then so be it.

5. We're sliding toward global fascism and irreparable ecological disaster. We're all gonna die. The next generation will probably be the last and it's really going to suck for them. Don't apologize or feel guilty about indulging whatever coping mechanism you need to survive, MP.

If anyone wants to help me with mine, here's my list!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi.../15Y2I4ALVEBIA

I have some gift cards and can do a little bit this year.

6. We're inside fascism now! I just don't think we've seen these early stages in country before.

Happy Holidays

If only liberals didn't passionately beleive against the one thing that could prevent fascism.

8. Please do tell.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. You know it's going to be tanks, don't bother.

Tanks are cool.