Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2018: So The World Might Be Mended

1. 715 NE 72ave
    Portland OR
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I mean, do I have your most current address? Like if I wanted to mail an actual gift? Have any of you moved in the past year?
    You do not, I'll pm you my current address.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Thanks so much for the thermal Sats! It be cold in PDX.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Personal list updated with icarus' address!

Cheeks you've got a good address for me through June, after which you'll be able to find me at 715 NE 72ave Portland OR 97213.

5. you’re moving in with bbobb?!

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Thanks so much for the thermal Sats! It be cold in PDX.
    I figured!!! Stay warm!!

And yeah IP I think you have my Davis address, but if you dont just hmu.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. One thing I like about this is that the things I have received over the years are little intrusions of my private, secret, shameful TNL life into my material, real life. When I lug my well-thumbed copy of Middlemarch that Pineapple bought me in 2014 into a classroom or onto the beach as I have done so many times since (it was new then and it's falling apart now), I am bringing a well-thumbed Pineapple with me, too. It reminds me that secret internet life is part of my material, real life.

In a lot of ways, people clicking boxes next to some junk I want is impersonal and crass. But in more ways, it is intensely personal. These things puncture daily routine and snap me out of that trance of habit that turns hours into minutes and years into moments every time I see them. That's worth something.

8. I think about you every time I look at anything Unabomber. We’re probably both on a list now.
    Boo, Hiss.

We’re all on a list with Criticom.

At the very least there is an old lady close to JFK airport that is sick and tired of looking at my mail.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 14 Dec 2018 at 08:20 AM.