Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2018: So The World Might Be Mended

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    One thing I like about this is that the things I have received over the years are little intrusions of my private, secret, shameful TNL life into my material, real life. When I lug my well-thumbed copy of Middlemarch that Pineapple bought me in 2014 into a classroom or onto the beach as I have done so many times since (it was new then and it's falling apart now), I am bringing a well-thumbed Pineapple with me, too. It reminds me that secret internet life is part of my material, real life.

In a lot of ways, people clicking boxes next to some junk I want is impersonal and crass. But in more ways, it is intensely personal. These things puncture daily routine and snap me out of that trance of habit that turns hours into minutes and years into moments every time I see them. That's worth something.
    You can bring me anywhere, provided you bring that silver tongue of yours!

2. To whoever sent me the Daddy Marx shirt..... bless you
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. It wasn't me but you have to renounce foucault now

4. I CANT

they are both daddy, opposing daddies
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Duelin' daddies.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I am bringing a well-thumbed Pineapple with me, too. It reminds me that secret internet life is part of my material, real life.

So far I have put cards in for

Vasteel
    Sats
    Gohan
    Josh
    bbobb
    Chux
    Yellerdog
    icarusfall
    BerringerX
    Finch

Be sure to send me an updated address if you want a card. I have enough cards for everyone. Do not feel too ashamed to send me an address. I even have a card for ball riding negative cigs if I can get an address out of him.

8. I see how it is.

9. A man rocking the golden persona of a robot bought me Sandman Vol 2.

Thanks!!

10. First round is out! I hope to be able to get everyone something but the next round will surely be after the holidays. Also: you can still post lists, people!

IronCheeks McButtplant the 26th, I sent you my address on Discord but it hasn't changed since our last salacious correspondence.