Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1113141516 LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2018: So The World Might Be Mended

1. List updated, thanks for joining in bandit! Now go back to amazon and make sure you included your shipping address properly in there, something tells me it's not quite right.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    List updated, thanks for joining in bandit! Now go back to amazon and make sure you included your shipping address properly in there, something tells me it's not quite right.
    Thanks for the heads up. Should be fixed now

3. Thanks for the comix, Pineapple and IP!

4. There was no note in the box but much thanks to whoever sent me the Trauma Center.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. thanks for undies pineapple

double thanks for buying new not used

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    List updated, thanks for joining in bandit! Now go back to amazon and make sure you included your shipping address properly in there, something tells me it's not quite right.
    Thanks Pineapple!

7. Thanks for the Star Wars tpb, Pineapple! And whoever it was that gave me the Avengers tpb, thanks as well!

8. Haha cka I SHOULD have got the used underwear, missed opportunity but there is always next year!

Glad everyone else's seems to have arrived (I think?), Merry Xmas again everyone!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Glad everyone else's seems to have arrived (I think?), Merry Xmas again everyone!
    I happened to get curious and look at the Purchased on my list, and it shows two things that haven't arrived yet. You guys are the only ones I've shared my list with, so tgat narrows the culprits down. Hope nobody is out some cash on lost stuff...
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. I hadn't checked when I said that, but yours is in transit still. Should be there by end of month!