Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

I want an XBOX now that I have a 4K TV. I'd get the few good console exclusives and start buying the multiplatform games for it.

The backwards compatibility for a lot of my og Xbox games is a neat plus.

Doo eet. There are some good deals on the systems right now.

3. fiance got her cousin's One X for super cheap shortly after I got one of them fancy LG OLEDs

first thing I did was play Ninja Gaiden Black in 4K lol, it rules. HDR is genuinely cool too, though, in the games that fully support it (Halo 3 in the MCC is surprisingly great-looking)

4. I play on my X more than all my other systems combined at this point just because of BC, they're doing a really good job of giving their system "exclusives" in the form of 4k versions of last gen games.

I just hope they do more OG Xbox games soon, they did a big chunk at the end of last year but since then it's been basically a Ghost town.

5. There are some odd omissions, like not having P4AU even though Persona 4 Arena is BC, but there are a good variety of 360 games you can play.

6. I want Jet Set Radio Future.

7. Def Jam Fight for NY and Hulk Ultimate Destruction are at the very top of my list. Couple of the early Tony Hawk's and Matt Hoffman BMX 2 would be nice too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'd really love to see Afterburner Climax and Outrun Coast 2 Coast, but licensing will probably prevent that.
    I am bummed about this also. Sega should've gone for a non-expiring license, even if it would've meant having to up the price a bit (like $15 instead of $10 for ABC). Too bad Outrun Online Arcade didn't come out a bit later... if it did, Sega would've been able to make it a complete version of C2C once the limit got upped to 2 GB. The original OR2 stages & some of the cars are missing because of the 350 MB limit.

9. They should have just avoided licensed vehicles entirely. The System-16 games that started those series didn't use any.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    fiance got her cousin's One X for super cheap shortly after I got one of them fancy LG OLEDs

first thing I did was play Ninja Gaiden Black in 4K lol, it rules. HDR is genuinely cool too, though, in the games that fully support it (Halo 3 in the MCC is surprisingly great-looking)
    I’d be careful with playing games on OLED. I’d heard about burn-in on OLED, and it was earler this week that I’d witnessed it on a couple of LG OLED displays at Fry’s. They had the LG image burned in the screen from running in demo mode.