Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

1. Yeah we don’t want that 3D shit or whatever the fuck they called it back then. I’m fine with how X played. With 9,x and the Injustice games I’m a bit burned out on its combat. I’d rather play the rumored Trilogy remake.

2. I bought the last two MK games and Injustice when they were dirt cheap just for the single player content, and I'll probably do the same with this one.
    The core gameplay of NRS games just never clicked with me, so I don't care about playing them online.

3. This looks insane, the SonicFox v Rewind fight with Sonya and Raiden made it really shine. I like the new character they showed, looks like 22 characters at launch. Looks like Baraka is going to be a monster and Raiden looks better than ever.

4. Looks like more of the same, but the new refinements are neat. The devs have an uphill climb to beat the guest roster the last MK game had, however. Fucking Alien, Predator and Jason, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Looks like Baraka is going to be a monster
    He's always been a monster, you silly. He's got big scary teeth and stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    I think there was a group making MK HD as a project and NRS absorbed the people making it and some are expecting it to be made into an official game (maybe MK Trilogy HD).

Here are some of the WIP from the MK HD game and some information as to what could happen.
    Wow! That looks great. I actually didn't realize at first that those were 3D renders and not actual actors. I would have liked actors, however, but I understand the technical and cosmetic hurdles using them would present.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 Jan 2019 at 11:55 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. They need Ricky as a guest character.

6. This looked great. I can't believe how well NRS did at having a reveal event for a Mortal Kombat game and actually making it cool. I'm hyped for the Kombat Kast on 30 January. That team always does a really good job of presenting what's going on and what's coming up.

Looks like there are 25 character slots on the character screen.

Seven playable confirmed:
    Sub-Zero
    Dark Raiden
    Scorpion
    Skarlet
    Baraka
    Sonya
    Gerus - Time guy

Pre-order confirmed:
    Shao Khan

Characters in cinematics:
    Kung Lao
    Lui Kang
    Shang Tsung

Hinted at or teased in reveal:
    Kabal
    Kano
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. I don't think they can continue the story without Kotal Kahn, so I think it's safe to assume he'll return. I hope D'vorah comes back too.

8. I like that Baraka gets a Shredder helmet.

9. So seeing this thread reminded me of the old TNL rivalry of Faggot-Chan Posters VS Outworld Posters. What ever became of that and who died and who survived? I thought the F-Chan Avatar some people had was hilarious but after some digging I sadly couldn't find it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. It got old, we got old, and it just wasn't dracula anymore.