Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

1. I remember Marvel Vs Capcom 2 taking a long time to unlock everything, but I can't find a number.

I'm cool with unlocks gated behind challenges. Not really cool when you have to grind/pay. I guess it's one way to do Easy Mode.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Fatalities aren't locked down. You can look up the list and do them. Finding the fatality in the Krypt or wherever, just adds the directions to the character move list. Don't know about Brutalities though. Doing a Mercy opens up hidden brutalities (as hinted in the last kombat kast). I don't know if anyone has found those yet.

3. It would be cool if there were fatalities that could only be done if your opponent showed you mercy, just to rub it in.

4. NRS is going to do adjustments to make the grind less brutal, no surprise there. I think the hotfix was to make the Time Towers less brutal and a full patch is being worked on to adjust the economy. Everyone is calling shenanigans so that has to be done.

And yeah, you can only do brutalities if you unlock them, just like X.

5. Mortal Kombat 11

Lots of salt in this game when people can’t keep doing the same bullshit over and over. The guy spammed two combos and got raped because of it and I’m the asshole.Also, nut punch people makes people rage hard.

Im not really even doing many combos. Just specials and crossovers and shit. Playing it more like Street Fighter 2 and people just melt.
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 28 Apr 2019 at 04:47 PM.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. How's the netkode?

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    So this game requires hundreds of hours to unlock all the fatalities/costumes, unless you pony up.
    This is false.

There is a premium kurrency in MK11 called Time Krystals. You earn them through towers and through leveling up. You can also purchase them. You can use the krystals in an in-game store (accessible by pressing RT on the main menu) that has a rotating selection of 5 kosmetics (skins, gear, etc) and easy fatality tokens. The kosmetics cost between 100 and 500 krystals each and fatality tokens are 20 krystals each. The kosmetics list right on the store page the in-game path to get them (towers of time, AI Battle, krypt, etc).

So let's say you are a fan of Shao Kahn and you want to "pony up" for all of his gear/Brutalities/etc that's just too bad. There's no path to that stuff. This game isn't designed to push you towards premium purchases.

This game wants you to PLAY it. It'll take a significant amount of playtime to unlock everything there is in there. If you're someone who likes playing Mortal Kombat I'd say that's a good thing. Of course, your milage may vary.

8. People complaining about unlocks must have never played Injustice 2.

I was in the top .7% for towers of time before I left for the weekend.

Just need to stay in the top 5% for the weekly costume.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    kombos
    fixed.