Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 68910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

1. Nothing ever changes here, does it?

We're old and set in our ways.

I thought I was getting pretty decent with Cage. Went online, played against maybe five guys, and all but one destroyed me. Oof.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Nothing ever changes here, does it?
    Should it?

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I thought I was getting pretty decent with Cage. Went online, played against maybe five guys, and all but one destroyed me. Oof.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    How's the netkode?

I don't think what I played was a great sampling, but it seemed to play great.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Should it?
    Nah. Discussion seems very lively here. Keep being your best selves. See ya again in another 4 years.

7. Somebody can't handle videogames distilled to their purest form.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    This is false.

There is a premium kurrency in MK11 called Time Krystals. You earn them through towers and through leveling up. You can also purchase them. You can use the krystals in an in-game store (accessible by pressing RT on the main menu) that has a rotating selection of 5 kosmetics (skins, gear, etc) and easy fatality tokens. The kosmetics cost between 100 and 500 krystals each and fatality tokens are 20 krystals each. The kosmetics list right on the store page the in-game path to get them (towers of time, AI Battle, krypt, etc).

So let's say you are a fan of Shao Kahn and you want to "pony up" for all of his gear/Brutalities/etc that's just too bad. There's no path to that stuff. This game isn't designed to push you towards premium purchases.

This game wants you to PLAY it. It'll take a significant amount of playtime to unlock everything there is in there. If you're someone who likes playing Mortal Kombat I'd say that's a good thing. Of course, your milage may vary.
    Mortal Kombat

9. This dude really got sad because a c was changed to a k? fur reals?
    What a kunt.

10. Don’t pick on Corly he’s a cool cat.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!