Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

1. No Kombat kids please.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    No Kombat kids please.
    Babalities? I didn't miss them in MK X, & they'd seem really out of place there.

Same trailer, just fixed with some more appropriate & less laid-back music.

3. I did a double take with the original trailer, I thought someone had dubbed in a silly music track over the original.

But still, lol at fans “fixing” a trailer.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Babalities? I didn't miss them in MK X, & they'd seem really out of place there.

Same trailer, just fixed with some more appropriate & less laid-back music.
    If that was the real trailer with the mk music I woulda preordered immediately.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    No, I mean Cassie Cage, Jaqui Briggs, etc. I don't want babalities either lol.

6. I'd be fine with them if you could kill the babies afterwards.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. The babalities were an important tool for embarrassing wannabe gangbangers at the mall.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I'd be fine with them if you could kill the babies afterwards.
    You could actually do that in an early version of MK2 using a glitch with Shang Tsung's transformation. The baby just disappeared if you hit it, but with the amount of blood that comes from an uppercut, it still looked convincing enough, as if the baby just exploded.

9. Lol. The trailer is so much better with the music replaced. Has more energy.

10. I want Friendships to return.