Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

1. It's rude to point.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. So this is finally out on Bluray so I picked it up and watched it. Good movie but I think maybe I saw too much hype for it. Best part about it was the sound track.

3. If you waited until now to see it, you weren't who it was aimed at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I wasn’t blown away either, but I’ve watched it 3 times now.
    I prefer that to “wow, that was exciting and I’ll never watch it again!”

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    If you waited until now to see it, you weren't who it was aimed at.
    Actually I was interested in watching it from day one, but my job right now limits when I can get to a theater, and the theaters nearby were themselves kinda limited. So I was forced to wait for the home release.

I thought a lot of the movie was great. It was a visual treat to watch. I could see them making a few movies about Spider-Gwen, and I'd watch em. Seeing Tobey-Man get killed like that was pretty brutal though. And I know this is basically the Ultimate Universe version of the character but was Peter B Parker supposed to be the 616 version that got dragged into the movie?

6. They are making sequels, from what I've heard Gwen will be a focus in the next one. Peter B Parker was supposed to be like an amalgam of comics and movie spider-men. Which is why you saw some of the bits from the different movies and such during the quick telling of his background.

I personally really dug the movie, and loved the style. I got my copy of it today and watched it again with the commentary on.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.