Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Game: Steam Review Edition

1. If you didn't get that Crazy Taxi joke, I hate you.

(Well played, ARBM.)

2. That’s kings quest 5, thanks to the cat kicking clue.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. those old adventure games were total bullshit

can you imagine a blockbuster game doing that today?

I would rage so hard at that game.

5. Yep, it was KQ Collection.

I think this is the last one I had in my google doc:

------
    Greatest PC game of all time? Nope. I watched and read reviews on how great this game is. I gave it 8 hours of my time. Absolutely not. Mediocre game at best with mediocre gameplay. Not saying it's a terrible game but not my cup of tea.

---

Got it on sale. Really wish i bought a cheeseburger instead. I did play this as a kid and have very similar memories. Hating it. I fail to see the "greatest game of all time" thing people told me about. The game seems like a mess, all over the place. Unfocused mess. Big areas? Yeah it has that, but the areas are so poorly designed, it only makes it worse. The combat is laughable, the stealth is laughable. The voice acting and story are some of the worst ive ever experienced. Avoid this game at all costs.

---
    Another one of these "must play with a guide or spend a month for an hour of progress" games, quit around hong kong because game put me in a huge city with no clue what do to do for the 10th time. Also make sure to spend your points on what guide tells you to or you'll fail miserably. Same **** with ______, huge areas, no clues, endless wandering, unable to progress if level up wrong skills . . .

Edit: Also why is the melee range sooooo absurdly close. For a game that encourages stealth it sure doesn't want me to do stealth takedowns as even if I hit them from behind aiming their neck they won't go down most of the time . . .

Edit 2: Stealth take down an armed guy, drops 2 bullets, every ****** time, what the actual **************. Game only cares about realism when it's in your disadvange. Seriously **** games that do this.

6. Deus Ex
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Yup. Dang, maybe that one was too easy.

8. If you just want to sit for hours watching a bunch of anonymous unlikable scruffy idiots fire thousands of rounds at each other in a horrible brown wasteland without ever seeming to hit a damned thing you're probably better off just going online and watching footage of the Syrian civil war. You'll enjoy the same experience overall that way without the inconveience of having to click on the combatants or constantly manage their inventories.

---

I liked this game, and I am glad i played all the way through it... however this game is not cannon . . . and this game was extremly long and minotinious.

---

_____ Shag'my Burning-child of Trash
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 06 Jan 2019 at 12:31 PM.

9. Dune 2000?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. That's a great guess; there's no reason these wouldn't work for Dune 2000, but no!