Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's That Game: Steam Review Edition

1. It is only the 4th game in the series, after all.

2. I dunno, sounded like a 3D game. How many 3D FFs came before 7.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. That suggests rationality being a factor in a Steam review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    How would anyone consider 7 an early entry into the FF series?
    In Japan they’re up to Final Fantasy 26, noob.

5. You might have undershot that number if you count all the number numbered sequels and off shoots.

6. I like how Tapatalk does this to one of them:

The real answer is

7. wat

my guess was FF

8. Huh?

9. No, it was FF7, I was being dumb.

Here is another. These are excerpted.

---
    . I might just be a graphics , but the games seem boring and look like totalthat make my eyes hurt. I know there are fan-made re-makes of some of these games with updated visuals. Try those if you're really curious about these games, but otherwise just stick with newer games if you're a fan of the genre. These games are also from the era when ____ made games that if you didn't get a certain item and left the area, the game would be unwinnable as you couldn't go back to get that item you need to keep progressing. And this was all done so you'd have to call their pay hint line when you got completely stuck and didn't realize you had no way of figuring out the unsolvable puzzle. No wonder they went out of business. Those uckers.

-----

However, this game is one of the longer ones in the series, and will screw you over harder than most when it comes to getting permanently stuck. If you do buy this game, when you see a rat in front of the inn, being chased by a cat, you make sure you hit the cat with a shoe/boot. If you don't, you just lost the game. No lie. You won't find out until several hours later, and you then have to start over or load a save before you walked in front of the inn. That is just dirty, and there's a maze near the end of the game that I found to be pretty drawn out and aggravating.

10. Cat fur + honey= mustache.