Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2019: Would You Buy That for a Dollar?

1. Double played myself. That wasn't the track I was thinking of.

Both are great songs though!

SSJN, if I ever get all my shit up again I will dedicate my next video to you.

For now, you'll have to settle for a straight run of the game by someone who doesn't suck at their hobby. If you watch any of it, look at that Fire Man fight. I haven't been able to do that again since lol.

https://youtu.be/uZG0jpZkSFg

We were just talking about the Judgement Night soundtrack at work tonight!

To this day I do not know of anyone who has actually seen Judgement Night.

4. I have. JUDGEMENT NIGHT!!!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. I’ve watched it several times.

6. 06) 007: Blood Stone (PC)
    Finished on Agent difficulty. One of my favorite 007 games. This keeps the cover & blindfire systems from Quantum of Solace (sadly, Goldeneye Reloaded & Legends don't), & also rewards takedowns with the Focus Aim item. There are no more QTEs on takedowns- just hit the melee button & they're out. Something fun to do is taking an enemy down from behind low cover. Blood Stone has some decent driving sequences, no surprise thanks to Bizarre Creations.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    I randomly decided to play Final Fight Guy last night and 1cc'ed it. The SNES port is so easy after playing the Sega CD one the past couple of weeks.
    Final Fight 2 & 3 also need more challenge. While the bosses put up a decent fight, the other enemies have some weak AI even on expert difficulty. Sega CD's enemies definitely are smarter & more aggressive, especially Andore.

7. 6. Megaman 5

Maybe it's the lack of nostalgia talking (I had never played this before today), but this game sucks. It just keeps throwing the same screens and enemies at you all the way through the last Wily stage; the level design doesn't evolve at all. Phoned-in stage and boss design, no memorable music, and two blind jumps which made me thankful for the rewind button in Legacy Collection. Garbage, borderline LJN-tier platformer.

Wow, so mean. I like Gravity Man's stage.

9. Gravity Man stage was pretty cool.

7. Megaman 6

I hadn't played this before today either. It's really good! Felt just a touch too long, but then any Megaman game feels long when you play through six of them in a week. The graphics are incredible. Knight Man's stage looks like something out of one of those "8-bit" retro games that use NESy pallets and sprite sizes, but do things with animation and the number of on-screen colors that remind you the Shovel Knights, Axiom Verges, and Bloodstaineds are doing things a real NES couldn't approach. It looks like it's cheating.

In order of number of funs I had with each this week:

4, 3, 2, 6, 1, 5.