Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 2019 October Haul Thread.~

1. Treasure The 2019 October Haul Thread.~

Been awhile since I started one but here we go.

Link's Awakening and Dragon Quest XI "S" for Switch.

I'm working on Link's 1st since DQ is a much, much bigger game. I'm already past the 3rd dungeon and am literally playing by memory of the OG gameboy version from years ago when it was new.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Picked up a 500gig XB1 with 3 controllers and a bunch of old sports games for $100. I wanted to pick up a few controllers anyway so I basically got another system for almost nothing. Everything was in great condition too.

3. I saw this band at the House of Blues on Friday. They were the 1st act to open up for Tesla. I loved their energy and the music was pretty good. I got to meet the band at their merchandise booth, told them I liked their jam and picked up this their t-shirt for $20 to show support.

Movie Trading company had a buy 1 get one free for any used item under $25. I ended up picking up the Star Wars Prequels on BR, since I didn't have them(I have the crappy DVDs), and I'd been looking to get Disgaea on the PS3 for quite some time.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. I finally picked up this title for the 3DS.

Attached Images Attached Images

5. Witcher III for Switch and Baldur's Gate Collection for Switch.

@SSJN, Sorry to hear about your PS3 HD dying. I guess you can just get a new one installed and at least try and re-download the games you lost. Losing the save files tho is fucking painful.

6. How is BG ports to Switch?

I picked up an Atari 7800 that can play Robot Tank and also A/V modded. I can now test out the 4 games SSJN sent me last month.

7. Well it's the enhanced version but I hadn't dug into it much yet. Runs really damn clean. My main focus is finishing DQXI on Switch before moving to other huge games!

8. Hi my name is Babakang?
    Last edited by BonusKun; 29 Oct 2019 at 08:36 AM.

9. Great Post.Thank You