Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul January 2019: New Year, New Dumb Bullshit You Don't Need

1. Thoughts and prayers

2. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I got the X800 for Christmas! It plays my Duckman tapes in widescreen.

Other than that it seems cool.
    X700 did that with Addams Family TV series DVD, but it showed up in the proper aspect ratio after I stopped and restarted it.

3. Sorry to leave you guys hanging! It was too tight, is all. Like fun for a minute then I was getting worried and just took it off. It's from China and cost less than the shipping, so I shouldn't really complain.

Oh and I did get 4 cans of Endust for Electronics with a giftcard I had. Perfect for dusting consoles and computers and for terrifying my cats thus protecting whatever they were trying to destroy.
    Last edited by Pineapple; 16 Jan 2019 at 08:57 PM.

Also, turn it upside down, sneak up on your wife and squirt just a little on the back of her neck.

5. What’s the point of him standing on his hands for that?
    Also: Tuesday.

6. Missed out on the $40 for $50 Nintendo eShop via Newegg so I purchased $50 Nintendo eShop for $37 after best offer and $6 eBay bucks. Just in time to purchase some games for my short Florida trip.

7. Ordered Alundra today. I didn't get the North American release. I got the Japanese release because the NA release is extra expensive. I don't know if my copy comes with the map, but I'm just excited to have a copy of it! Gotta wait until February but hey, Resident Evil 2's gonna hold me until then.

8. I guess the price has gone up on Alundra. I got mine complete for @ $30 about 5 years ago. The map is a joke; it's a folded up piece of thick paper that has 4 town names on it, over a cloudy background.

9. Yeah, it's much more than that now. I was seeing loose NTSC copies for like 60 bucks. Guess it's in high demand. The NTSC-J copy I bought was around 11 bucks.
    That map sounds pretty lame, still a kinda neat bonus though.
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

10. Here's the map. The backside has a main town with character locations. It's barely bigger than my hand.

Attached Images Attached Images