Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul January 2019: New Year, New Dumb Bullshit You Don't Need

1. This month's haul January 2019: New Year, New Dumb Bullshit You Don't Need

Fry's had a few nice deals in a one-day New Year's sale earlier this week that I indulged in:

Sushi Striker (Switch) - $15
    Tiny Barbarian DX (Switch) - $10 (Worth it just for that dope Susumu Matsushita cover)
    8bitdo Retro Set SF30 - $20 (the one they made for the Super NT with a SNES receiver included, damn good deal)
    8bitdo Retro Reciever NES - $2.50

And a small pile of $1 blu-rays.

2. Damn, I picked up the 8bitdo SF30 too but at regular price.

3. I went to the Retro City Game Festival, on Sunday, and actually scored some pretty sweet deals on some Dreamcast games that I needed for my complete collection. I ended up getting Giga Wing, Tech Romancer, and Omnikron: The Nomad Soul for well below what they're going for on Ebay.

That being said, trying for a complete collection on any system is really stupid and the Dreamcast is the only system I'm willing to do that for. I'm still like 60 games away...luckily, they're all the cheap ones...

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Damn, I picked up the 8bitdo SF30 too but at regular price.
    I bought one of the black ones at regular price when they launched, to go with the black Super NT I got.

Target's selling all their 3DS games at $25 or less this week apparently? I grabbed Dragon Quest VII and WarioWare Gold.
    Also got the Star Wars Black Series Archive Boba Fett figure (missed him the first time, nice that they're doing reprints!) and a clearance pack of Garbage Pail Kids cards because what the hey.

5. Warioware Gold is so damn good. Perfect send-off game for the 3DS.

6. I hate how all the 3DS' send-off games don't have 3D!

But yeah I'm glad the system didn't go out without ol' Wario. He's like the patron saint of Nintendo handhelds.

7. I picked up a few games at my Target. I never really got a 3DS collection, but I’ll never get these titles if i don’t get them now, I guess.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Giga Wing

9. Got Ps4 Shadow of the Colossus for $10 thanks to Targets sale and Cartwheel.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. I landed that beast from Walmarts for samesy a few months ago.