Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul January 2019: New Year, New Dumb Bullshit You Don't Need

1. I only learned that Walmart carried these from a CAG post, in my area at least they are literally in middle of nowhere stores. Not sure on the build quality, but my 10 year old dream of owning Devastator has come to fruition. Same deal with Ralph, I’ve been looking for this guy since last October and the only Walmarts that seemed to carry it were small towns:

C0B37BE5-48B9-4215-B79E-2CBC67681FF9.jpeg

2. The more recent Combiner Wars Devastator was vastly better.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I got these for $5 each. I had a $5 off purchase coupon, so I pretty much got both for $5 from Target.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    The more recent Combiner Wars Devastator was vastly better.
    Yes? I think it looks better as a whole but the individual vehicles could have used more color or stickers for a recent release.

5. My Target was wiped out in minutes. If anyone scored an extra Donkey Kong or SMT4:A, please consider Uncle 'Bimi.

I did get some stuff from the Gamestop B2G1 and the Square Enix store sale, though:

Ys VIII PS4
    Tokyo Xanadu Ex+
    Creed VR
    Space Bust-a-Move
    Final Fantasy XII Zodiac
    The Legend of Kage 2 <-- this game rules.

What I should have bought from SE were the three FFXIII games for XB360 at $5/ea in light of backwards compatibility and enhancements, but I forgot.

6. That Wreck It Ralph minicab is pretty cool, did that game ever get any kind of Virtual Console release or whatever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. It got ported to the Genesis, if you have a Genesis flash cart you can play it on it. The game itself got leaked and just runs on PC. It's pretty damn.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    The more recent Combiner Wars Devastator was vastly better.
    It's also three times the price. That was the one I wanted, but I'll settle for the '85 version.

9. The retro release is pretty pricey but pretty cool anyway, nice job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    It's also three times the price. That was the one I wanted, but I'll settle for the '85 version.
    It was worth every penny of the $150 I paid for it.

I still have my original G1 one as well though
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.