Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing 2019: Alpha Edition

1. Yakuza Kiwami is a hell of a game.

2. Playing Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition. I'm prepping myself for DMC5's release next month, so I've been playing through the essential DMC games: DMC, DMC3:SE, and DMC4:SE. Almost done with Dante's part of the campaign.

I'm enjoying Nero a lot more than I thought I would! He's a lot more technical than any other DMC character I've played so far. The Exceed system takes a lot of precision and experimenting to really learn. Overall, I've enjoyed these games a lot more than Bayonetta's dodge spam play style.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Yakuza Kiwami is a hell of a game.
    I need to get on with this series. I can't believe there are so many Yakuza for PS4 (Kiwami, Kiwami 2, 0, and 6). Is 5 PSN only? I can't bother to check.

4. Yes, and at one time it was free* to plus members.

5. I'm still playing through Yakuza 0. I love it so much!

I'm at around 30% through Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm enjoying it but mostly for atmosphere. I'm disappointed at feeling practically invincible in gunfights (also my main issue with what I played of the original) and the lack of freedom within missions. The sim elements are neat but I haven't felt much need to focus on them as I don't need to make the game any easier.

7. I filled up a 32 gig usb with psone games for the ps classic. We sure are spoiled these days with unlimited draw distances and 4k because these old ps games are butt. It’s fun to play a bit for the nostalgia but these games sure aren’t timeless like 8 and 16 bit stuff.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. The Tobal games stand out for me as still looking cool. Any other polygonal PS1 game looks busted.

PS1 is pretty tough to revisit. I've recently been informed that Ghost in the Shell doesn't even hold up.

10. I was downloading crap just to fill space. Batman forever Arcade? Yes please! Lol.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"