Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing 2019: Alpha Edition

1. There's also this:
    "I didn't realize that the game starts you off from the beginning and I have to go into the save menu to load my save. I feel like such a dummy. Why do they even bother having a continue option on the main menu if you can't load your save? That seems pretty stupid."

2. M2's new Sega Ages port of Virtua Racing is amazing. Really next level stuff; an exact port, but running at HD resolutions and 60fps, with multiplayer split-screen. And honestly, the look of the game really holds up with those enhancements. I would love to see other early 3D games get this kind of treatment.

3. Did they fix the pink car issue?

4. the stills look really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Did they fix the pink car issue?
    Somewhat. It doesn't look like it did before, but it's still slightly off from the original. It looks red now, just a slightly cooler shade.

6. I think the draw distance has been maxed out, too.

7. M2 is amazing. I hope they port Scud Race over at some point. And maybe Rad Mobile/Gale Racer even tho the game isn't that good.

8. VF1 HD please.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    There's also this:
    "I didn't realize that the game starts you off from the beginning and I have to go into the save menu to load my save. I feel like such a dummy. Why do they even bother having a continue option on the main menu if you can't load your save? That seems pretty stupid."
    Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Playing on the NES Classic, but it happened to me on the original cart too, even after a battery swap. You save the game, end, and when you continue it starts you back at the beginning. The same thing happens when I load the save.

10. I took advantage of a PSN sale and got Elite Dangerous along with all the DLC access for half price. I first learned about these game hearing people discussing it in relation to No Mans Sky. When No Man Sky turned out being one of the greatest disappointments of my life, I’d occasionally search about Elite Dangerous and was interested in buying it for awhile but just got around to it. I’m only just scratching the surface of the game now and I’m already thoroughly impressed...mapping stars and flying orbit around planets that truly are massive when you get close, traveling at many magnitudes of the speed of light in a scale galaxy, multiple and mixed career paths open and accessible (yet also highly complex), interstellar politics and happenings, an evolving game world that appears constantly in flux, alien sightings and attacks...fucking cool! The learning curve is steep but I’m starting to pick up on some of the more complicated elements.